Virtual Career Fair
CFP Board’s 2021 Virtual Diversity Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
November 19, 2021 - 12:00 - 4:00 PM
CFP Board’s 2021 Diversity Career Fair is the go-to event for employers and job seekers in the financial planning profession.
This virtual event connects top employers in financial planning with highly qualified job candidates, including CFP® professionals, those pursuing CFP® certification and students aspiring for careers in financial planning.
Presented in conjunction with the fourth annual Diversity Summit hosted by CFP Board’s Center for Financial Planning, the Diversity Career Fair is focused on job candidates who are women and people of color.
For Job Seekers
During the Career Fair, you can:
- Create a profile, upload your resume and link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Visit employer exhibit booths and view open jobs.
- Apply for jobs using your profile and resume.
- Interact with employers through text messaging and audio-based conversations.
- Schedule appointments for one-on-one video meetings with employers.
The Career Fair offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Customizable virtual booth in the exhibit hall to showcase your organization and highlight available job openings.
- Access to job candidates’ profiles and resumes, enabling you to connect with potential hires.
- Branding opportunities on the event platform and in the marketing campaign to promote the Career Fair to CFP Board’s database of current and potential CFP® professionals.