Recorded Webinar: What to Expect from the CFP® Exam Experience - March 2017
The CFP® Certification Examination is designed to assess your ability to apply financial planning knowledge to real-life financial planning situations.
Presented by CFP Board's Isabelle Gonthier, Director of Examinations, and Josh Hinman, Examinations Administrator, this recorded webinar covers:
- Updates for the March 2017 CFP® exam;
- The online exam registration process with CFP Board;
- Scheduling your testing appointment with Prometric;
- The full exam day experience, including the check-in process; and
- Interpreting your preliminary and final exam results.
They also address some frequently asked questions from attendees regarding the exam day experience.View the Webinar
Additional CFP® exam resources from CFP Board – including the examinee agreement, the tax tables and formulas provided with the exam booklet, and sample exam questions – are available at www.CFP.net/ExamResources.
If you have questions about the CFP® exam, please contact CFP Board at 800-487-1497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.