- The Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information that CFP Board may collect;
- When CFP Board uses Personal Information, including to provide services, maintain and verify certification status, share information with third parties, tailor marketing information, and create de-identified information;
- When CFP Board shares personal information, including to provide services, fulfill orders and maintain systems, comply with laws and protect rights, issue certifications and verify certification requirements and status, and for third-party direct marketing purposes;
- CFP Board's marketing practices, including that third parties may conduct certain advertising services on CFP Board's websites and mobile apps;
- The third parties, widgets, hosted solutions, and certain technologies that CFP Board may use on its websites for features, services, advertising, or analytics.
- Modifies when contact information may be shared with third parties from an opt-in to an opt-out framework, effective February 1, 2018 (you can control whether we share your contact information for marketing purposes by following the instructions below);
- Allows users to opt-out of being included in information that CFP Board shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes; and
- Allows users to opt-out of receiving certain kinds of future communications for marketing purposes, both from CFP Board or sent by CFP Board on behalf of third parties, including by opting out of receiving communications based on topic/purpose or opting out of all such promotional emails.
You can control how CFP Board uses and discloses your information for marketing purposes. To manage how CFP Board may share certain kinds of your information, you may update your Information Privacy Preferences, accessible from the Contact Information page of your online CFP Board account.