2023 CFP Board Conference
On October 11-13, 2023, CFP Board will host the 2023 CFP Board Conference, which unites the CFP Board Registered Programs Conference and Annual Firms Summit. This event creates an exclusive forum that brings together today’s employers of CFP® professionals with leaders from the colleges and universities preparing the CFP® professionals of tomorrow.
Expanding on the success of the 2022 CFP Board Conference, this year’s audience will also include undergraduate students enrolled in CFP Board Registered Programs.
Attendees will have a unique opportunity to meet, network and share knowledge and content that advances their roles in and their impact on the future of financial advice.
Attendance is limited and specifically designed for leaders from educational institutions and financial services firms, as well as undergraduate students at CFP Board Registered Programs.
October 11-13, 2023 | Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington DC | Registration: $195
The agenda sessions include specific tracks for firms, Registered Programs and students, including sessions on:
- Innovation in Training
- Trends in Investing, Digital Engagement and Advice
- Student and Firms Speed Networking
- How We Capstone
- Tips for Success for Tenure-Track Financial Planning Faculty
- Bringing the Case Study Method of Learning Into Your Financial Planning Program
There will also be numerous opportunities for networking and connecting with fellow attendees during meals, a reception and a dedicated networking session.
- Ken Dychtwald, Ph.D., is a psychologist, gerontologist, best-selling author, and the founder and CEO of Age Wave, an acclaimed think tank focused on the social and business implications of global aging and rising longevity. Ken served as a fellow of the World Economic Forum and was honored by Investment Advisor as one of the 35 most influential thought leaders in the financial services industry over the last 35 years.
- Katy Milkman is the James G. Dinan Professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, host of Charles Schwab's behavioral economics podcast Choiceology and co-founder of the Behavior Change for Good Initiative. Katy's bestselling book How to Change: The Science of Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be was named one of the best books for healthy living in 2021 by The New York Times.
Who Should Attend
Firm leaders should plan to attend this one-of-a-kind event. Firm attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Build partnerships, learn and share ideas and best practices with other employers.
- Connect one-on-one with registered programs and leaders of CFP® professionals.
- Attend over 10 sessions addressing specific challenges and areas of interest within the financial planning profession, including Innovation in Training, and Psychology of Financial Planning.
- Experience compelling presentations from our esteemed keynote speakers Ken Dychtwald and Katy Milkman.
Interested in sponsoring the 2023 CFP Board Conference? Please contact email@example.com.