Work at CFP Board
At CFP Board, we believe each employee contributes directly to our organization’s growth and success. Our staff members are exceptional individuals dedicated to promoting CFP Board’s mission, and we encourage their success by contributing to their personal and professional growth.
We post open positions as they become available. Our current openings include:
- Account Director, Corporate Relations
- Administrator, The Center for Financial Planning
- Director, Education
- Director, Public Awareness Campaign
- IT Infrastructure Operations Supervisor
- Manager, Corporate Relations
- Managing Director, Adjudication
- Manager, Government Relations and Public Policy
- Manager, Marketing
- Paralegal, Intellectual Property
- Senior Counsel, Enforcement
- Senior Manager, Future Financial Planner
- Specialist, Web Communications
- Staff Accountant
CFP Board is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions about CFP Board’s employment policies or job opportunities may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a student interested in exploring a career at a non-profit? For more information about internships at CFP Board, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Benefits & Culture
We pay competitive salaries and offer a comprehensive benefits package that furthers the well-being of our employees and their families. We believe in a positive work-life balance, and value a culture that centers around professionalism, collaboration and dedication to our mission to serve the public.
One of CFP Board’s top priorities is to ensure that we continue to have a top-notch workforce where staff are inspired and well-prepared to carry out our mission.