College for Financial Planning®- a Kaplan Company Scholarship for CFP® Exam Prep
About the Scholarship
The College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company is committed to bringing the best to the financial planner workforce and the people it serves through building and diversifying its ranks. As part of this commitment, the College has partnered with the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning to offer scholarships covering the full cost of the College’s Premium CFP® Exam Prep Review that supports candidates taking the CFP® exam.
To qualify for the College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company CFP® Exam Prep scholarships, applicants must be registered to take the November 2022 CFP® exam, meet eligibility criteria and successfully complete the application form. The College will award scholarships to November 2022 CFP® exam-takers on a first-come, first-served basis to qualified applicants who are not already enrolled in an exam review course offered by the College.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The College’s 10-week CFP® Exam Prep Review includes:
- a curation of critical materials and study tools;
- choice of live or on demand online classes, or available onsite classes taught by expert faculty; and
- a learning platform uniquely designed to keep you accountable and on pace to exam day, featuring a dynamic Activity Feed and Performance Tracker.
- Must be registered for the November 2022 CFP® exam at the time the scholarship application is submitted
- Must not be already enrolled in the College’s CFP® Exam Prep Review
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Must be from an underrepresented population within the financial planning profession in terms of gender, race or ethnicity
- Must confirm to not have received any other CFP® exam review course reimbursement
- Must pass a background check conducted by CFP Board
Applications will only be accepted through the application form below. Please do not attempt to submit application materials via mail, fax or email. When submitting the application, please pay close attention to what is required.
Following the application review, awards will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis to applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and successfully complete the application. After receiving the award, recipients will be provided with instructions for enrolling in the review course at no cost.
The application window will be open in late 2022.